DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
My website is a TOOL to save your favorite listings and searches. Receive email alerts when new listings come on the market, up-to-date price reductions or what has sold in your neighborhood. All this is free just for registering!
*Contact Information is NOT Shared*
All forms are labeled "secure" by web browsers so you can feel safe when entering your information.
Here are some observations we have about the market right now:
So how many Americans own their own home vs paying rent? The most recent Census showed 64.2%. This number is showing stability after many years of change. In 1996, home ownership started increasing. In 2005 it reached as high as 69.5%. In 2008, the rate started declining back to the pre-1996 levels of 64%.
So today it's back to what seems to be "normal" based on the long-term average.
If you are looking to Buy or Sell, call me at 970-631-7111.
MLS #889088 $369,000 801 Woodland Way, Ft. Collins
Established neighborhood, no backyard neighbors, NO HOA, large RV/Boat concrete parking and/or large dog run w/double gates & convenient extra gate to large fenced backyard, newly painted exterior, wood windows,spacious eat-in kitchen, pantry, kitchen island, 2 patio doors provide easy access from kitchen & family room to yard & storage shed w/shelving, upgraded bath w/higher vanity & pewter hdwe, A/C & humidifier. Front Range CC/Troutman Park within walking distance & other amenities close by.
For more information or to schedule a showing go to www.801woodlandwayfortcollinsco80526.com
Working in partnership with this great organization is exciting and will be a rewarding experience in the close future. Good things to come.
• 1 in 5 children in the US live in a family who resides in extremely poor conditions. In my years of experience in real estate, I have witnessed this more than once.
• 71% of families with extremely low incomes are spending more than 50% of their income on rent and utilities
• Due to the shortage of affordable housing, families are having to choose between rent over food, health care and basic necessities.
• $49.03/hour or $102,000 annually is the average income needed to buy a home in CO
• $49,780 annually or $23.93/hour is the wage required to afford fair market rent for a 2-bedroom apartment in Colorado ($1245).
• The median home price in Greeley/Evans has risen 131% since 2011 from $130,000 to $304,900. Home ownership is becoming unattainable for many families and especially for modest-income households.
Greeley-Weld Habitat for Humanity has built 139 homes since 1987.
At the annual breakfast, Dick Monfort, owner and CEO of the Colorado Rockies talked about his passion for this organization. The event reminded me how appreciative I am for our home and to never take anything for granted that it will always be there.
#westrealty #HabitatForHumanity #affordablehousing #BreakingNewGround#MillikenHousingAuthority
HOUSE RENTAL NEEDED BY FRIDAY! Desperately looking for a rental home in Ft. Collins for my buyers whose contract fell through today due to low appraisal. They were scheduled to close on Friday. Looking for short term, preferably 4 bed but ok with 3. Great family-she will be a nursing instructor at Aims college starting in 3 weeks and he is a retired AZ Sheriff. Two teenage sons that are very active in sports. There moving truck is loaded.